The Patio is OPEN!
Starting May 30th
We will be offering a new seasonal menu and wines to enjoy by the glass at tables spaced no less than 6 feet apart. Our staff has worked tirelessly to ensure your safety while dining with us. We have expanded our patio space and developed a rigorous sanitation routine to maintain standards set by local authorities. With that in mind, we would like to share our plan with you:
1. Every employee’s temperature will be taken at the start of each shift.
2. Every employee is required to wear a mask.
3. Every employee must wash their hands every 15 minutes.
4. Every employee must wear gloves when handling food, beverage, utensils, and anything else that guests may come in contact with.
5. All menus will be either disposable or readily sanitized.
6. All tables and seats will be no less than 6 – 8 feet apart.
7. Every thirty minutes all communal surfaces, door handles, and bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized.
8. Reservations are not required but are strongly recommended to ensure that social distancing practices and sanitation procedures are readily followed.
*We will begin taking reservations for Saturday starting at 2pm today. Reservations are valid for a suggested hour and a half time slot, last reservation at 7:30 pm. We can only accommodate reservations of up to 4 people. Your reservation will be forfeited if you are more than 15 minutes late.
We will continue to offer curbside to-go, but we will no longer be able to offer delivery as we will need the entirety of our small staff on premise.
Our new hours are MONDAY thru FRIDAY 4pm – 9pm, SATURDAY 12pm – 9pm. We are working hard to develop a new menu with perfect wine pairings. Please stay tuned for more details.